Datsun Dealer list from 1971? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Datsun Dealer list from 1971?

Featured Replies

Does anyone have a dealer list for 1971? I'm interested in the names and addresses of the Oregon dealers.

I have a list at home Arne. I'll take a look and post tonight, if no one else beats me to it by then.

-Mike

I don't have one from 71 but here's one from fall 77 if that helps:

post-3797-14150802608406_thumb.jpg

post-3797-1415080260856_thumb.jpg

Arne,

There is no date on this one, but I am pretty sure it is the original one that came with my 1972 240z. Hopefully that is close enough.

-Mike

post-9102-1415080260936_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802609803_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802610199_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanks, guys. Yes, those all jive with my memory.

Someone asked me to post the Washington dealers from this directory too. I went ahead and scanned all of the pages and I'll post the rest in case anyone else is interested in another reply.

-Mike

post-9102-14150802621692_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802622093_thumb.jpg

Additional dealer directory pages.

-Mike

post-9102-14150802622501_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802622915_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802623316_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802623711_thumb.jpg

post-9102-1415080262411_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802624511_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802624914_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802625316_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802625713_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802626108_thumb.jpg

Here are the rest of the pages. I like the drawing of the period Datsuns on the inside back cover.

-Mike

post-9102-14150802626508_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802626914_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802627313_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802627709_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802628124_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802628602_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802629004_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802629394_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802629806_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802630201_thumb.jpg

Arne,

I found a dealer list from September 1971 in a parts car I got recently. It had a few differences, so I am posting the Oregon and Washington dealers and the covers. This dealer list also has the Canadian and Mexican dealers, but the other one I posted (from 1972 I believe) only has US dealers.

-Mike

post-9102-14150802635034_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802635416_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802635801_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802636188_thumb.jpg

post-9102-14150802636584_thumb.jpg

how can i find this info from 1980?

ty again love the earlier list from 1971.

Additional dealer directory pages.

-Mike

My Z was purchased at West Valley Datsun in Glendale, AZ in Oct 71. My dad purchased the 510 at Pence-Briggs Datsun in Richmond, VA in May 71.

Both cars painted 920 Gold! Maybe I should join an Arizona Z club, eh?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.