IGNORED

Progress on my 240z

Zak's Z

I should retract that 'completely stock' statement. I have Konig wheels on it already...so obviously its not going to be all stock. I'd even be happy driving it in primer if I could actually drive it.

Most colors look great on a Z, who am I kidding.

I agree, they all look good. My car was orange, then sloppily painted brown. I like the Datsun blue and plan to go with something close to that. DatsunZsrule sent me pics of his blue and I like it but may go with more silver in my blue. The point is I'm about ready to send to paint and don't have a color picked out yet! It would be nice to say do 110 and be done! Zak, post some pics soon!

As far as blues go, DatsunZsrule and user Kats have the nicest blues I've seen. The original blues (903 and 115) are ok, but not as nice as either of theirs. A blue with more silver in it sounds interesting, post some pics if you have any. Whatever you pick it'll look good on a Z.

ggarrard. I'm a member of the OZCC but I've never been to a meeting. Thought I'd wait till I can actually drive there in a Z.

Bonzi: That looks great. Nice color.

I'm gonna stick with the red. I'll appreciate it more knowing its got an original color. Its going to be painted inside too, so the only evidence of 918 orange will be under the headliner. I left that in because no way it was coming out in one piece.

ggarrard. I'm a member of the OZCC but I've never been to a meeting. Thought I'd wait till I can actually drive there in a Z.

Bonzi: That looks great. Nice color.

I'm gonna stick with the red. I'll appreciate it more knowing its got an original color. Its going to be painted inside too' date=' so the only evidence of 918 orange will be under the headliner. I left that in because no way it was coming out in one piece.[/quote']

Keep your Zed red! When I bought my 240Z -72 it was just painted red;

DuPont 190 Rosso Ferrari. What a coincidence - our Kimi Räikkönen has

a car of the same color...