shifter bushing - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

shifter bushing

Featured Replies

Looking for a suppler fOF the brass bushings on the shifter of a 280z

I tried the brass bushings. Didn't like the 'buzz' in the shifter. The stock ones work fine, and are quieter. I make sure I keep a couple of sets on hand.

I don't like the atlantic Z set up, did that and it just does not fit right. Drilling and sorts. If you want quiet then use the nylon/plastic bushings if you want long life out of them, use the brass ones.

  • 1 month later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Thinking of getting it changed, not sure how much is involed. any input will be appreciated.

Thinking of getting it changed, not sure how much is involed. any input will be appreciated.

Hardly any once you get the the console and the two rubber boots lifted. I used a flathead screwdriver and it took about 2 minutes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.