ARRC this weekend, Road Atlanta - Page 2 - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ARRC this weekend, Road Atlanta

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'll probably call him on Saturday, will PM you with whatever I'm able to find out.

  • 1 month later...

Here are some of my pics from the 2007 ARRC. Member David Spillman won the ProIT ITS class and came in second overall in his #69 240Z.

post-5664-14150802178075_thumb.jpg

post-5664-14150802178447_thumb.jpg

post-5664-14150802178704_thumb.jpg

post-5664-14150802179047_thumb.jpg

post-5664-14150802179416_thumb.jpg

Seeing this brings happy tears to my eyes. Congrats! I can't wait to get my current 240z to street specs, then set up a second for drag racing. I have a grreat uncle back in Ohio who use to reace indy races, then became a pit boss. Now a days he owns his own auto shop, restores old cars and sells them, and does drag races on the weekends. I'll eventually be to where I'm racing, but not for a few more years.

Justin

As usual Jmark, great photos. I saw them on the IT board I think but they still look GREAT. I hope to be close enough to John or David to at least see their lines this year. :) BTW, Had I seen the Pharr car was for sale before David I would have started collecting coins to see if I could have come up with enough change. Oh well......

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.