Aussie help? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Aussie help?

Featured Replies

Greetings.... I started a thread about my 71 dash in Interiors but wanted to see if anyone from Queensland heard of this company and its process.

$419 US for "new" dash, including shipping.

http://www.dashrestorations.com/

Any feedback?

  • Author

Not $419 new...you mail them your old one (to Washington) they ship it to AUS, then five weeks later you get your old one back good as new

Check out http://www.dashboardrestorations.com.au/ for their local site, has a bit more detail on how they do it.

Also this guy : http://www.usq.edu.au/users/degroot/240z/ used them to restore his dash. He lives in Toowoomba a town just out of brisbane. His car is very nice.

I myself have no experience with them however my 240Z has a replacement dash that I assume was done by them (since I'm in Brisbane) and it is really good. I'd go as far as excellent.

So how do their prices compare to dash restorers in US?

Catch you round

OzLime240Z

How could they possibly compete with Australia when our currency is the South Sea Peso? ROFL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

I got a price of $800US for doing it in the states and $419 US including shipping for AUS.

I heard on the grapevine that there is a company in Melbourne that does Dash restoration (i.e. recover) for $500 Australian. Don't know who yet but I was told this was the case.

There is, I had one done for my 260.

Can't remember name, but they where out Ringwood way.

Have a flick through the yellow pages.

Dashboard Centre Ringwood

Dashboard Doctor Coburg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.