IGNORED

Found a new Z-toy at Wal-Mart.

Zak's Z

Anybody have or seen this one for sale anywhere? Made by same company, Jada Toys.

Oh damn, now that's one I'd love to have! I need to pay more attention to what's available, haha. I keep missing out!

• 1 month later...

The paint job isnt that great but it has the badging in the right areas' date=' and it has a 'for sale' sign in the front window.[/quote']

Except for the blacked out hood, that looks like my car...

BAD PAINT JOB and all :)

If I can add a few dents to it and paint the hood with spray paint like the PO did to my car I would have a "mini-z". ROFL

dade 280,

That's what's so great about having grandsons. You can spend hours in a toy shop checking out the toy cars to ensure that they're suitable for the "youngen". Of course, being in the 60's people think you've reverted to a second childhood and you can get away with it. (Actually, I'm not out of my FIRST childhood yet. After all, .... I'm still playing with cars aren't I ???).

Rick.

:devious::devious:

Have you guys seen the new (new to me anyways) 72 240Z from Dub City? I just found it at Walgreens. It's the red one with a black hood and fender flares with the numbers 938 on the hood and doors. Pretty cool, first time I've seen it and was shocked to find it at Walgreens. They also did a Nissan Maxima but have yet to see that in any store.

post-12640-14150802035192_thumb.jpg

Found the 5 pack at Kmart, ended up buying 2 of them. The set is pretty nice, though I wish there were a 280zx in place of one of the 240sx models, and to me the 240z looks a little too big. Still, pretty nice detail on all of them.

While I do enjoy the hunt, it would be great if JadaToys offered online purchasing from their website...

post-11908-14150802039502_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150802040679_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150802041783_thumb.jpg

post-11908-1415080204281_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150802043887_thumb.jpg

that would be sweet if that company collaborated with hasbro to make the ultimate z transformer.:bandit:

Did someone say "Transformer"??

AutobotinquiZtor2.jpg

Drawing of my Z .. Old Style Transformer Autobot by an artist that works for Marvel Comics ..

inquiztor_autobot_ps.jpg

Photoshop rendition of my Z .. New Style Transformer Autobot ..