park light fuse blows out - Page 3 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

park light fuse blows out

Featured Replies

THAT'S IT!! See, I told you they'd come thru.

"I know what I Know, and can't remember the rest"

Dave

Thank you guys for helping me. I'll clean all the connectors carefully and check if I can make the situation a little better before the HLH arrives.

I'm not familiar with DeoxIT, but I'll check if I can find it here.

Edited by Kimi

  • 4 weeks later...

The HLH arrived on Friday and I installed it today. Now the headlights works great without heat in the fusebox :cool: Now my car has the three Zs-ondabrain upgrades installed and they have fixed exactly the electrical problems the car had :classic: Thank you for the HLH, PLH and the alternator adapter!!!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.