IGNORED

Black is the new Black

240K&Beyond

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Datsun-240K-Turbo_W0QQitemZ150146162441QQihZ005QQcategoryZ102220QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

For those that are interested ! A bit pricey and I have never seen a LPG Turbo before. But it's nice to see a meanie ever once and a while.

When I ever get around to doing my two up, I'm still thinking 2.8 EFI Turbo and Black, Black, Black. ;-)

Hmm,

I think this may be my old cars engine; I sold my first 240K coupe to my cousin, who then converted in to straight gas with this exact turbo set up I sold with the car.

He then sold the car to Lindsay @ Z Spares Melb for $500 (crazy!), who as of a few years ago had GTR flares on the rear with huge Nissan racing alloys, re-built the motor & the car prepped to bare metal. He was undecided whether to proceed with the project though.

I'll try & find out what happened to this engine but I'm pretty certain the motor in this black thing can be traced back, especially as the set up was quite unique for this motor.

Hmm,

I think this may be my old cars engine; I sold my first 240K coupe to my cousin, who then converted in to straight gas with this exact turbo set up I sold with the car.

He then sold the car to Lindsay @ Z Spares Melb for $500 (crazy!), who as of a few years ago had GTR flares on the rear with huge Nissan racing alloys, re-built the motor & the car prepped to bare metal. He was undecided whether to proceed with the project though.

I'll try & find out what happened to this engine but I'm pretty certain the motor in this black thing can be traced back, especially as the set up was quite unique for this motor.

small world, never knew lindsay had a 240 like this, keep us posted it sounds so unique i want to know!