Black is the new Black - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Black is the new Black

Featured Replies

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Datsun-240K-Turbo_W0QQitemZ150146162441QQihZ005QQcategoryZ102220QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

For those that are interested ! A bit pricey and I have never seen a LPG Turbo before. But it's nice to see a meanie ever once and a while.

When I ever get around to doing my two up, I'm still thinking 2.8 EFI Turbo and Black, Black, Black. ;-)

that is a nice car... wish it was in the U.S.

Hmm,

I think this may be my old cars engine; I sold my first 240K coupe to my cousin, who then converted in to straight gas with this exact turbo set up I sold with the car.

He then sold the car to Lindsay @ Z Spares Melb for $500 (crazy!), who as of a few years ago had GTR flares on the rear with huge Nissan racing alloys, re-built the motor & the car prepped to bare metal. He was undecided whether to proceed with the project though.

I'll try & find out what happened to this engine but I'm pretty certain the motor in this black thing can be traced back, especially as the set up was quite unique for this motor.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Hmm,

I think this may be my old cars engine; I sold my first 240K coupe to my cousin, who then converted in to straight gas with this exact turbo set up I sold with the car.

He then sold the car to Lindsay @ Z Spares Melb for $500 (crazy!), who as of a few years ago had GTR flares on the rear with huge Nissan racing alloys, re-built the motor & the car prepped to bare metal. He was undecided whether to proceed with the project though.

I'll try & find out what happened to this engine but I'm pretty certain the motor in this black thing can be traced back, especially as the set up was quite unique for this motor.

small world, never knew lindsay had a 240 like this, keep us posted it sounds so unique i want to know!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.