IGNORED

anyone we know?

Darrel

Not a bad price for a car in that condition, especially for someone who doesn't have the time, money or skills to get it there from a lesser example. I didn't see a mention of mileage or whether the engine has been rebuilt but that would certainly be a factor with respect to price in my mind.

Looking at the junk that gone though E-Bay lately, and seeing the prices they bring... this one is at least $3K to $4K underpriced.... may scare potential buyers away, because they will wonder why it's so cheap...

Good Paint Job.... $5K

Interior Parts..... $1K

Ext. Badges .5K

New Seals........... .5K

D-Hubcaps .5K

Struts/springs .5K

Bumpers....... 1K

sub-tot = $9K

And I'd bet he has more than $14K in it not counting the car..

Which means your paying about $2,500.00 for a solid 71 240-Z.... and doing NONE of the work

FWIW,

Carl B.

I saw this beauty on Denver craigslist last night and investigated a bit further. The craigslist ad lists "Lone Tree" as the location - big clue to the connection to Steve. The ad also shows closeup photos of the vin, and Steve lists the vin in his personal info. page - they are one and the same.

I p.m.'d Steve last night to verify...haven't heard back yet. Point well taken Carl, good price for a beautiful car (and better yet, from a known and highly regarded entity)!

Gary S.