IGNORED

After replacing all front bushings . .

man, before lifting the car, do your measurements, make sure about the distances between the front/rear wheels..

the sleeve I was talking about is located at the threaded side of the Compression rod.. actually it is hidden inside the compression rod's bushings.

it the picture I posted previously, it is the piece of pipe shaped part which is located between numbers 7-7.. specificly has lighter color.. the sleeve will be between the washers which are in front of the bushing and the other washer which is at the back of the bushings..

I hope that would help

check this out

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21805&highlight=compression+rod+bushing

you'll see more pictures if you scroll down with it..

I hope it would be clear..

from what it looked like, you set the rounded sit into the cup of the frame, yet on the www.atlanticz.com web site it says to do it with the flat part inside the cup of the frame. WHICH WAY? :) Will be pulling it out tomorrow to see.

well, the driver side which hasn't rubbed has the rounded edges going into the cup on the frame. While on the pass side, the rear bushing had the flat part actually cupped into the frame. So, I'm going to flip it, and tighten it down. Was wondering though, qhat should i tq them to? :)

do them like this

attachment.php?attachmentid=12585&d=1149198295

and by flipping them you'll not have any difference in the caster thing..

check the lengths of the sleeves on right and left.. they might differ..

did u do the checks that I mentioned before lifting the car?

it could be a waste of time and energy doing this before knowing where is the wrong dimension..