Someone buy this! (Datsun, VIC, Aus) - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Someone buy this! (Datsun, VIC, Aus)

Featured Replies

6 cylinder Petrol Carburettor 2000L (1998cc)

So, which is it do you think, a 2,000 Litre engine or a 1,998cc engineLOL LOL LOL LOL

Very cool! Good thing I don't have any money or I'd be adding another Datsun to my collection. :D

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
That thing is ugly....

What did it ever do to you??? Meanie.

It would be perfect for the guy with a 120Y coupe and an expanding family.

That first one there is also a 130, just the later model. Different front a rear styling. Personally I think the earlier one looks a million times better than the later one! Dunno what's wrong with you guys! :D

That said, I looooove the older 30/31 model (Mr C's second link). Very cool!

Speaking of which I saw a datsun 1600 driving along side of me and my mother last week it was red and in fair condition yet it was drivable and it was not smoking. It was a nice car I could'nt tell what it was at first, but I knew it had to be a datsun. I looked up the 1600 emblem on the car and found out it was most likely a 1971 dasun 1600; good stuff.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.