IGNORED

Interior needs help

Akir-ra

Does anyone know of any companies that provide "ready' custome interior pieces for the early Z's..?

I'm looking for body panels, shift boots, and/ot accent pieces(colored, chromed,carbon fiber) anything..

Aside from a few in the cottage industry, not much of "new" for our 30 year old cars.

Understandable; when kids have cash to spend on Neon or Honda dress-ups, why bother making/marketing something for a few hundred customers? I can still remember the car mags of the 70's and 80's... everyone had stuff for the Z.

• 2 weeks later...

Beside the ones mentioned you can take a look at what Too Intense Restorations and Bonzai Motorworks has for interior restorations.

Too Intense has some seat covers, shift boot and vinyl pieces along with carpet listed on Ebay right now if you are quick enough, I think the auctions go on a few more days on some of the parts.