IGNORED

race prepped 240z-collecting dust...

zbane

I'm not sure if you got my private message, but I bought this car about 6 months ago in Brevard, NC. I haven't done anything with it, so I placed it on Craigslist a couple weeks ago. A guy came out and offered to buy, but the sale is pending a smooth title transition (find out at dmv tomorrow). Anyway, I went down to the garage this morning and just sat and looked at it, noticing how much work/how many hours it took to get it to this point and I started getting nostalgic about it! Came in and somehow, miraculously, found your thread. Now I'm having second thoughts about selling it!

Hey, thanks for getting back to me David. Well, I obviously love the idea of the hemi but as suggested above I think it would cost way too much and kind of be a waste of a hemi! Currently it has a weak small block chevy 350 in it (my Tundra could probably 1/4 mile as fast as this car). I have a 383 stroker sitting around that needs rebuilt. I am also leaning towards a T56 six-speed. I took it off the market, and may or may not sell it to one guy that appreciates it as much as I do. Anyway, thanks for all the info you sent me and any suggestions at this point would be awesome, as I'm really open minded about how it should be done!