R200 LSD with custom diff mount, 260 shafts

300ZX front 4 pot brakes with AU falcon 2 pot rears

17 inch simmons

custom alloy radiator, oil cooler

custom coilover suspension with adjustable koni's, nolathane all round

stainless steel 2.5 inch exhaust with extractors

SAAS bucket seats

12 months rego

too many other extra's, seriously quick car.

PM me if interested

this car could make a new home in the us of a. i would market it strongly in california as the exchange rate would pay for the shipping. build a "very" nice video and have it appraised. you just might get your best dollar if you are willing to let it leave the island where you can not go visit.

cdavid

Brett,

You have obviously had a night out on the drink and are not thinking straight. I know its not the same now that the C6 has arrived, but you will get used to it!!! What about those plans for the track????

geoff

Brett,

You have obviously had a night out on the drink and are not thinking straight. I know its not the same now that the C6 has arrived, but you will get used to it!!! What about those plans for the track????

geoff

Your right Geoff i did decide will i was pissed! but it still made sense in the morning, no doubt in my mind ill regret it watching it drive away and if i had the money i would hold onto it

but... its time to go.... until such time as i can pick up an SC club car.

It’s very hard to put a price to a unique car as yours, but I think you should have held out for $20000 these cars are worth every cent.

Im toying with the idea if selling mine too, might see if I can get some interest at Phillip Island.

PS anyone know if Strongman sold his 260z and for how much?

Yes I heard that was the asking price, and I hope he got it. It was with no doubt the best ive seen.

It’s always annoyed me that although we all hope the 240Z will one day bring a sale price equal to its real worth as the best and first classic Japanese sports car, its normally the zed guys that talk the price down.