T-Shirts Galore - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

T-Shirts Galore

Featured Replies

This isn't to insult Mike or anything, but there's a place you can visit to see & buy T-shirts, stickers, etc or millions of different things: http://www.cafepress.com

type Datsun in the search box, and watch whatch comes up. :cheeky:

Not insulted at all, Tomo... :D We actually sold merchandise at that site, but, their printing process is horrible. Just about everything I purchased from them has faded.... even the mug!!!

Their t-shirt is worse. I guess they use some kind of laser printer technology to get the image on the shirt. After one wash, the shirt was so faded that I decided to give up the store.

I play the sax and once bought a shirt from them that said "Liscensed Sax Therapist" and it faded the first time I washed it. What they sell is expensive cleaning rags!

Sure you guys didn't put them on inside out? LOL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.