I have to downsize :( - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I have to downsize :(

Featured Replies

  • Author

Bre240 Thanks for saying that about my car. It is not about finances, it is about storage and downsizing. I have no garage and I do not want to spend 150 a month on a storage facility and I dont want to leave her outside.

The divorce is final and she has her house. It was not mine. I have 3 weeks from today to get all my stuff out. Legal papers state that.

Sailor Bob, In my description, I have said that I have replaced all rust spots. I have pics to back it up, I did not however take a pic of the inner wheel well. Thanks for the information.

Bre240 Thanks for saying that about my car. It is not about finances, it is about storage and downsizing. I have no garage and I do not want to spend 150 a month on a storage facility and I dont want to leave her outside.

The divorce is final and she has her house. It was not mine. I have 3 weeks from today to get all my stuff out. Legal papers state that.

Ramses, hang in there. I've been there, and I can tell you that life gets better....lots better.

Good luck with the car.

If you just need a place to store it for a while, give me a PM, I'm only 4 hours away and have an aircraft hangar with room to spare. That is, room to spare for neat stuff!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Enigma,

You were right. The highest offer was $5400.00. I am going to have to find a place to store her for a time, till I get back on my feet, unless someone wants her for $7k.

Ramses

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.