IGNORED

Ball joints to control arm problem

62vette

I have almost the same shape. mine are 555's they fit like originals..

and why not buying from MSA or Blackdragonauto? arn'e they available there?

On the MOOG balljoints there is also a '555' logo on the body of the ball joint.

MSA and BlackDragon charge too much for shipping to the Netherlands. It just isn't in sync with the prices of the parts.

But thanks for the tip. These days I always compare parts and shipping costs per part with RockAuto, MSA and BlackDragon.

I don't see why they charge so much for shipping to the Netherlands!? to bahrain it cost me about 11$/KG internationally + the local shipping withing the US..

I deal with Aramex parcel services, they have the option of forwarding the stuff you get on an address inside the US and they charge you per half KG..

when purchasing, you pay only the local shipping which may cost about 27$ and then you pay Aramex the price per KG's you have..

call Aramex and ask them about the "shop and ship" service.. it is really worth it sometimes..

Thanks for the tip.

At RockAuto they charged me US$ 27 for FedEx International Priority. It arrived here at my home address three days after they sent it.

MSA charges about three times that on international shipping.

But now we are getting a bit off-topic I think. ;-)

Thanks again for all the tips.

Kenny, another company I have doen business with in the past (to satisfaction) has these for sale. They say they are Mcquay-Norris ball-joints, but they are different to the Mcquay-Norris ball-joints you have pictured in the thread you posted.

Do you know if Mcquay-Norris makes different styles?

Thanks for all the help and replies so far!

Wish I had seen this thread earlier... I installed McQuay-Norris on my 240 last summer. They fit perfect. Part # FA1044. Do you still have the Part # for the ones that did not fit?

post-2476-14150799657904_thumb.jpg