disadvantages.... - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

disadvantages....

Featured Replies

That's just wrong! So very, very wrong!

:sick: You cruel bastard!! That image is stuck in head and not because I like it! :stupid:

Do you suppose her old man took that picture without her ever knowing it? I had to go back and take a second look. I'm over it now..I'm OK!..I'm OK!..I'm OK!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Is this the same woman the cops arrested? When they searched her, they found 50 pounds of crack.LOL

Yeah, that's her. They had to call for backup. It was more than a two man job. ROFL

Oww my eyes now I can't see damn it.....

Yeah, that's her. They had to call for backup. It was more than a two man job. ROFL

Don't say the word "back up" if you're standing behind that. If she had to haul a$$, she'd have to make two trips.ROFL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.