IGNORED

street flares vs works/semi-wors flare widths?

EricB

Anyone happen to know how much the works/semi-works rear fender flares stick out from the body on a S30 in comparison to the commonly available street flares (which are replicas of what came on the ZGs)?

There was a red S30 in the parking lot outside the Japanese Classic in Long Beach two months ago but I neglected to take a measurement even though I did take some pics...

-e

Nauto's car. I meet him at the EXC/Club4ag car show, a week before the Little tokyo Showoff show. Yea Super big flairs covering Super deep R Type Wats.

He wanted $9,000 for the car. Pretty good price figuring the 3 grand Wats, the $300 fender mirrors, the priceless headlight covers, the Works stlye flares. The Grand nose was the 2 piece FRP knock-off. The engine was stock and badly needing detail. The paint was a 6 out of 10 and then there was the bent hood. The interior was clean.

Photos creditited to JTuned online magazine.

post-1303-14150799050014_thumb.jpg

post-1303-14150799050414_thumb.jpg

post-1303-14150799050742_thumb.jpg

Eric, I'm just eyeballing that size. 15X9 @-19 is an availible R type size/offset. Just judging by the appearence. No guarenties of accuracy stated or implied. I'm wondering if he sold the car or not. Kinda kicking myself I didn't buy it. A little spa treatment and it could be a beauty!

Bill, ya really don't like them? They are VERY "Correct" to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Nauto's car. I meet him at the EXC/Club4ag car show, a week before the Little tokyo Showoff show. Yea Super big flairs covering Super deep R Type Wats.

He wanted $9,000 for the car. Pretty good price figuring the 3 grand Wats, the $300 fender mirrors, the priceless headlight covers, the Works stlye flares. The Grand nose was the 2 piece FRP knock-off. The engine was stock and badly needing detail. The paint was a 6 out of 10 and then there was the bent hood. The interior was clean.

Photos creditited to JTuned online magazine.

OMFG, Nauto's car looks amazing!!!!

I'm still new to these boards, but are those fenders and front valence for gnose still found for sale these days?!?!?!