Dash Pocket? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Dash Pocket?

Featured Replies

Yes, I would say that's what it looks like. Is the high bidder "Zfever" , the same guy we know in this club?

By the way, looks like the Zags are doing fine without Adam Morrison......how about the new freshman -Matt Bouldin?

  • Author
Yes, I would say that's what it looks like. Is the high bidder "Zfever" , the same guy we know in this club?

By the way, looks like the Zags are doing fine without Adam Morrison......how about the new freshman -Matt Bouldin?

Not sure on the bidder. I figured the dash pocket was similar to the pocket I have in my 1992 K1500 pickup. I didn't go for the separate equilizer and the pocket does come in handy for garage door opener, sunglasses, etc. However, I think I will prefer a stereo of some sort in the Z and skip the dash pocket.

The Zags blew it against the Cougs of Washington State last night. My two younger brothers went there and we can't have that. When I was at G.U. we were always getting beat by WSU in b-ball (although it was usually close). I don't want to return to those dark days. I usually make it to one game late in the season. I think it was just an off night and the Zags will do fine, even w/out Adam, although he is missed (except for the stache:finger: ). Thanks for asking.

Part # 68835-e4100

That comes up as 'Mask-radio aperture'. #54 in the scan.

post-3797-14150799046132_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

"Bird in the hand....."

I remember this same type of situation when I bought my Headlight Covers. Several places listed them, and I even got a price "match" from one place....yet no results. Heck, I got a back-order info message 6-months after I'd finally received them from other sources, and I'd been told by the e-mailers that they were considering them NLA.

Now this having been said, there will be another 20 listings on e-bay tomorrow, with one proclaiming a BIN of $35.00.

Which begets the question: Which came first, the shortage or the high prices?

LOL

E

  • Author
"Bird in the hand....."

I remember this same type of situation when I bought my Headlight Covers. Several places listed them, and I even got a price "match" from one place....yet no results. Heck, I got a back-order info message 6-months after I'd finally received them from other sources, and I'd been told by the e-mailers that they were considering them NLA.

Now this having been said, there will be another 20 listings on e-bay tomorrow, with one proclaiming a BIN of $35.00.

Which begets the question: Which came first, the shortage or the high prices?

LOL

E

E. I'm halfway there on the headlight covers, got a pretty nice used passenger side cover the other day from Hawaii. Now to find the driver's side. ROFL

post-5416-14150799046711_thumb.jpg

To answer the original question, that is the clove box.

To answer the original question, that is the clove box.

Which thread are you reading?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.