IGNORED

...And she's off the road!

theianmonster

I'm sorry to hear that, I guess it is the season!:ermm:

I'll tel you something and I hoe that it'll make you feel better..

I just had the switched springs post before a while, got feedbacks which made me ure that they were switched.. so back to the garage, lift the car, the stupid anti-sway bar links didnt want to come out, I did a real stupid step which I regret and I takke it as a lesson, the car was on a car lift, I put the CAR'S WHEEL under the left control arm, lowered the car to push the arm up, while lowering the car I totally forgot to watch the jack leg's tips!!! the car turned clockwise and I had a mountain of luck, coz one leg stayed in it's place, one leg onder the gearbox.. left leg GOT the left fender and bent it from below! the fourth leg.. NO CONTACT WITH THE CAR AT ALL! and the car was stuck with a tilted wheel under it!

I almost cryed there!:(

the car didn't have springs in rear, not a single whel on, if the front/left leg missed the fender, I would end up with a car sleeping a side on it's door!

and the joke is, when I managed to get her "somehow" on the jcak, I sitched all the springs, the last step was tightening the rear left half shaft, the whole assembly dropped down! I thaught that I forgot to tighten the nuts, no man, the rubber strut mount failed and I got a whole when the car is jacked!

as usual, the dealer don't have them, I have to order them.. that would last to weeks, I traveling next week, so the car will sleep until I come back:dead:

I hope that you feel better now.. well I can feel the sadnes, u just finish a job with the car to make it batter, and within a second it get worse !

take it easy, $^!# happens.. make it a motivation to make it more better.. good luck

Mohamed..

Those wicked crosswalks that have the painted stripes. Its like ice.

As a motorcycle rider, I know what you mean. A little rain and those things are worse than the ice at a hockey game.

Sorry to hear about the car, hopefully she's not horribly screwed up.

Thank you for all the kind words. My step dad and I looked over the damage to the air dam, and we can fix it. We think that something got knocked loose inside the door to make it not open. The only thing that's going to cost money is the tire, and obviously a front allignment since I hit a curb.