rear view mirror - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

rear view mirror

Featured Replies

Mike what you pictured is all I have ever found in a Z-even with a red dot.

Will

Thanks for the confirmation, Will. Are two pieces normally stuck together as seemingly one piece?

The parts Mike pictured are the same as I found in both my yellow 240Z (10/70) and my parts car (4/71). I haven't had my red car's mirror apart yet, but it certainly looks the same from the outside (7/71).

Thanks for the confirmation, Will. Are two pieces normally stuck together as seemingly one piece?
`

Usually they do have to be pulled apart.

Will.

  • Author

Thanks for all of the information. I only have the two pieces. The mirror and the the piece with the square piece to fit the mirror. I did not screw the screws in all the way, because it made if impossible to install the mirror. Not much room for the mirror to be installed. Thanks again for all the help.

Chuck

  • Author

I have ordered the parts. Lets see if they have them, like it says online.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Just like I thought. They did not have them. They sent me contact information on some folks that may have the item. I will check to see if they have it or I will have to drive my car about 45 miles away and talk to my friend Ken. He has 6 240z's that he is parting out. He may still have them. It is a beautiful day in Houston, but I am afraid of driving her without bumpers.

  • Author

Yes it is. Thanks. I think I found a new one in Georgia. $5.25 plus 4.75 Shipping. Not that bad for something that I need.

  • Author

I just got it in the mail. 9.25 including shipping. Thanks for all the support

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.