IGNORED

Noooooooooooo

240kconvertible

I just noticed that it's a 4 door not a coupe, I'm not as upset now.

It's still a shame to see what they've done, it could've been a weapon..............it probably is a weapon in someone's eyes LOL :stupid:

I didn't like that photo of the monster truck destroying the coupe..ouch

Did you see the 590k skyline on the same website Camo?

That looks like a pimped out Dodge Challenger.. :sick:

It's funny you should say that as the earlier C10 skyline has a front end remarkably similar to the plymouth fury (i think) with the dip down over the twin lights. We all know the japanese like to copy the american designs i.e the celica mustang lookalike.

I like to think that they (Nissan,Prince) liked the old Mopars and borrowed a few styling details, pity they didn't borrow the Hemi V8's or the smallblocks.

It's funny you should say that as the earlier C10 skyline has a front end remarkably similar to the plymouth fury (i think) with the dip down over the twin lights. We all know the japanese like to copy the american designs i.e the celica mustang lookalike.

Actually, I think it's closer to the Plymouth Satelite/Road Runner front end. But you're right - a lot of the Japanese styling cues are definitely close to American ones.

LOL,

I was tempted to post that when you exclaimed your desire to have "the most modified convertible in the world!" But I didn't want to be mean :P

BTW american influence is definite, though imho like with all things, the Japanese improved upon it vastly. I'll also stick with my straight six thanks.....

LOL,

I was tempted to post that when you exclaimed your desire to have "the most modified convertible in the world!" But I didn't want to be mean :P

Heh heh thanks for letting my fantasy go for a while longer LOL although I must add I meant the most modded c110 around. The one in the picture has been ruined with all the plastic fantastic, it would probably have standard internals I'd guess.

Thank you very much for the book as well I am most happy with it. I just need to learn how to read japanese now.