Help with EXACT sticker placement - Page 3 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Help with EXACT sticker placement

Featured Replies

Those decals were given to me at the Dallas convention and they are signed by Masataka Usami who was at the convention. One of those unique collector "spoofs" if you will. I am told that the P-2 decal goes on the front of the valve cover and represents inspection of the engine. Usami-san would never have sigend them in reality, but who cares. THere's no "exact" placement as far as I know. Just an inspection sticker slapped on randomly. I'll bet Mike McGinnis has them or at least knows where to get them. But the P-2 decal is just like the Nihon radiator decal. As soon as you get the engine hot from driving, the decal is going to fade, curl and look horrible. I like the magnetic idea.

Of course, the magnetic part won't work on the aluminum valve cover...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.