IGNORED

240Z in movies

carguyinok

Has no one mentioned the Z shown in the opening clips of the Fox8 show Maximum Exposure?

I pretty sure it is a 240z but it is hard to tell because you only see an orange Z briefly as it spins off a race track and slams into a concrete barrier backwards.

Oh well, at least it died a warriors death!

Seen Z's in a number of films;

In Rocky 3 or 4 can't remember, Adrian has a Z31;

There's a Jackie Chan movie where there is a fight scene in an alley way with a group of bikers. There is a 240 or 260 that is ridden over by a trail bike;

Think it was an Usher music clip where he dances beside (or ontop) of a white 240z.

My Z was in a music video (never got released though! bummer.)

My Z was also on the local news.....first ever case of pedestrian road rage in melbourne........to cut a long story short, I was with two friends on the way to the beach, some pedistrians were intoxicated and being troublemakers (there was about 8 or so)....... threw a bottle at the car.......fists flew (from 8, we dropped the numbers to 2-3)......one of the pr*cks had a gun and decided to shoot my friend.......had a gun pulled on me....... they fled the scene, called an ambulance for my friend (who is ok)...... Police, ambulance and news reporters came, saw the Z on the news that night........

A bit off the topic.......sorry.

:D

You guys are forgetting one of the coolest TV Zs of all time!!!

PROWL the transformer!! he rocked hard! was a 280zx!

prowl.jpg

prowl2.jpg

rock on prowl!

there's also the old TV series wangan midnight.. i've seen some short clips and its awesome.. and features a Z

there is a modern day manga based on wangan midnight as well.. pity i cant read japanese :cry:

and also a PS2 game based on wangan midnight.. i highly suggesting watching the trailer to it! (i think you can get it on gamespot) as its DAMN AWESOME!

oh and im pretty sure there's a Z in Junior (with arnie in it)

its parked outside the hospital or lab or something.. cant remember.. but yeah.. there's one in there! hehe

Originally posted by aRCH-Z

and also a PS2 game based on wangan midnight.. i highly suggesting watching the trailer to it! (i think you can get it on gamespot) as its DAMN AWESOME!

Yeah thats the one i was talking about.

Doesn't seem to be at the Genki website anymore (they made the game).

http://www.genki.co.jp/games/midnight/index.html

I cant read Japanese. Alan! see if theres a link to the trailer.

Maybe we could get permission to put it up here for download.

• 3 months later...

Well I finally saw CrackerJack. Two things got me about the film 1 was the fact that the 2+2 was driven by Mick Maloy and the other was the apartment they used.

It's located in Collingwood and believe it or not I actually did some work on the place with my uncle who's a construction company owner. We erected (yes funny word) the wall that would subdivide the place. You see it was a factory at one stage converted to a house converted into 2 places. The place where we were working from was the one they used in the movie looked a bit different as the furniture was all dolled up but it was actually filmed inside and outside the place.

By the way the 260z is heavily featured in the movie as he operates a dodgy car parking scheme.

The new movie Bruce Almighty has a 280z 2+2 I believe in it and I'm suer someone has mentioned it in this thread but thought I'd say again in case I was wrong.

Cheers

If anyone in Oz stays up for late night rage, they might have caught the latest clip from Audiobully which features a dark blue Z (either a 240 or 260?) in the very beginning.

There is a big front on shot of it's foglamps as the band piles out to play some junkyard golf.

That was a great scene when Mark Hammel(SP?) comes running in looking for his Vette and sees the Z spinning on the display. Both the Corvette and the Z look so cheezzzy in that super metalic "Candy Apple" paint! I wonder what ever happened to that Z. I figure it is sitting on a back lot at the move studio someplace.