IGNORED

240Z in movies

carguyinok

Saw the beginning of Quincy MD on late night TV, and thought I'd have a look out for a Z. It was an episode abut vigalanties driving around causing problems. Saw a TA22 celica, then there was a silver 240Z parked in the background a minute later. Then I stopped watching it.

Here's a few that I remember:

Movies

I'm gonna git you sucka - there's a scene where Keenan wayans is outside at night and two guys are shooting at him from the top of a building. The car parked in front of the building is a 260 or 280z. It has 280zx rims, a front and rear spoiler, it was bumperless, and was black (or some dark color - it was night time).

E.T. - there's a 260 or 280z (i forget...its been awhile) that's parked in the street as the kids are walking or riding their bikes to or from school. I think it was brown or orange..but I forget.

TV Shows

Punked - the episode where they punk Kanye West. They were filming in a desert type area, and one of the cars parked (probably belonging to a crew member or extra) was a red 280zx.

Songs

Kanye West - that one gold digger song, he has a line where he says something like "turn the car into a Benz from a Datsun" or something like that.

Here's a few that I remember:

Songs

Kanye West - that one gold digger song, he has a line where he says something like "turn the car into a Benz from a Datsun" or something like that.

"While you washin', watch 'im;

Gonna make it to a Benz outta that Datsun"

Although neither the song or video refer to WHAT Datsun, it's nice to turn on the radio and hear someone say it. ROFL

I was watching Dr. Dolittle with one of my kids, and just about 30 seconds from the end of the movie, they are walking down a street, and if you look down the street to the cross street at the end, parked along the cross street is a Z. It was a first-gen Z, but I couldn't tell if it was a 240 or 280 or what, since 1) I was too surprized, and 2) it is only on for a couple of seconds.

• 2 months later...

In the movie "Cracker Jack" Jack drive a 260z 2+2 the whole movie it's silver looks like it was hired from a restorer

Their is anouther 260z in "fat pizza" (don't know which epersode or movie) it has a funny bonnet and is red & black one of the main characters drives it