IGNORED

Z cars....robots in disguise!!!!

learnerZpermit

Fifteen bucks for just the PACKAGING!?

This auction is for just the box, insert tray, and booklet. No Transformers come with this auction.

Welcome to my auction for a Custom Bluestreak box, insert tray, and Instructions Booklet. There is no sticker sheet with this auction. The box is a close match to the original one in size and color. It has the same box art same transformation on the top. Same type fonts. Basically a clone of the real one. The box is very well made, the construction is thick like the real one and has the same diecut for the top flap and in the inner window. There is no flap crease at all.

The plastic window is perfectly clear. This is a C8.5 box. I would grade it higher but there are some very picky Transformer fans out other.

Apparently those Transformer fans are not only picky but not too astute if they're paying $15 for an EMPTY box. And a FAKE one at that!

I'll be right back, let me go check the trash....LOL

E

If you check his other auctions he has 3 of these boxes, and two other boxes of two other models.

Well, counterfeit boxes without product to what? Make someone's Transformer collection LOOK better? Or to blatantly fool a less knowledgeable collector? At least he's being up front about the boxes being repro's, but who is to say that someone won't be selling a Transformer (all beat up because their kid stopped playing with it) in a "pristine" package (that's fake) to an unsuspecting buyer?

Just goes to prove....caveat emptor.

E