GT Badge

Skyline Badges

Rear Beaver Skyline Badge

Rear Spoiler

Front Spoiler

Flares

Rear GTR Badge

Front Grille GTR Badge

Interior's got a synthetic vinyl seat cover, needs driver side carpet other than that interior is in good nick.

for now this is the only pic I can find

will post more pics

3564.jpg

Very reluctant to sell the skyline but if I'm not happy with the price/money then I might as well just keep it.

Cheers

i recently went through a similar ordeal selling a different datsun, so i'm pretty sure that you won't sell the car as a package for the "right" price

best bet is to sell "as is" via a local fs ad or even with a for sale sign on it with your ballpark asking price, then park outside (somewhere safe of course!) to expose the car to a wider range of potential buyers

realize that the same guy who is willing to pay your asking price, may not be the same guy who wants a gt-r clone, or maybe he is but cannot afford those bits at the moment

if he doesn't want the gt-r parts, they can easily be auctioned off on eBay or sold to other forum members, or you might keep them for a future gt-r clone project

Firstly: Unless you picked up all the parts for an absolute song, don't expect to get your money back on selling everything as a complete package

secondy: As already mentioned, you'll maximise your returns if you sell everything individually on ebay

thirdly: If you're on a money making exercise, don't bother. Despite these things becoming more popular every day, people still don't seem to pay a lot for them

Fourthly: I'll give you $2k for the whole package :)

I think that you'll find you might have to keep it, unless one of our Kuwaiti friends makes you an offer you can't refuse.

Hey Rob!,

Give it a bit of a rub'n'tub, stick a "for sale" on it and bring it along to the Inaugeral Classic Japanese car show in Strathpine on the 1st October. A concentration of interested parties along with the ready inspiration of Alfas KPGC110 lookalike just might get you what you want. I'll be there. I'll PM you about another matter:)

Cheers,

Jim.

There's one of those in a scrapyard down here. I think its a table top though. Been there a loooong time!

Make up a big "For Sale" board with the C110 details (If you can get big pics, that's good too!) on it and place it near your beaut little ute?

• 3 weeks later...