280Z 05 GTO Engine. - Page 2 - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280Z 05 GTO Engine.

Featured Replies

If you ever need a place to "store" your engine...

If you ever need a place to "store" your engine...

I'll second that. LOL

You know, now that I think about it I haven't seen a running Fiesta in nearly 20 years... That would be considered a "special" collectible.

That's a Festiva. I used to autocross with a guy who ran a Fiesta. It was made by the German arm of Ford if I recall. Pretty cool little car when stripped out and made a race only machine. His was painted beige just to complete the "crappy econobox just blew your doors off" look. We did go to a track day once and I passed him on the front straight. He was going so slow I thought his car was broken. It hauled arse at the autox though...

800px-FiestaFestival01.JPG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_fiesta

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Festiva

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.