IGNORED

280Z 05 GTO Engine.

77ZETA

Nice job on the '77. It looks great! There is a guy in Arizona that might be interested in the 240. His user name is Flamenco and he posted earlier today with the title Newbie 240Z Wannabe.

Hey Thank's,

I will look this guy up.

Wow, it's gonna be a monster. Hopefully you bulked up the frame a bit, that much torque will give the body a good twist, and that's beyond a pain in the a$$ to fix.

Looking forward to hearing more about it.

Wow, it's gonna be a monster. Hopefully you bulked up the frame a bit, that much torque will give the body a good twist, and that's beyond a pain in the a$$ to fix.

Looking forward to hearing more about it.

I didnt do any frame mods or strenghting, I have some friends running more hp than what my Z has and they r doing great.I will do that when I boost it!

Here is a video of the first drive.Should hit the road very soon.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/DATSUN/0/1a571c9c-355a-4282-9ca4-9812017e624f.htm

wow, i am very glad to see such a fine job and well planned project. your detail looks first rate and i think your car is a great example of the wide rangeing mods our cars can handle. i would love to see this car and barter for a ride....

what else will you do to this one?

cdavid

wow, i am very glad to see such a fine job and well planned project. your detail looks first rate and i think your car is a great example of the wide rangeing mods our cars can handle. i would love to see this car and barter for a ride....

what else will you do to this one?

cdavid

I will do coilover next and change wheels,I am now working on the adjustable rear arms.The interior needs to be done and it should turn out very nice too.I plan on having a great audio system and in a future thinking of adding some sort of boost,I'm considering magana charger or procharger, whatever fits best.

• 2 years later...
nice car :P you own a fiesta! how nice :D
That was his last post, 08-18-2006, so I rather doubt he'll receive your compliment. But I'll tell you what, since I now own a 2005 GTO and I know how it runs, that Z would be hella-fast since it's much lighter than a GTO! Edited by sblake01