IGNORED

Where can I find a good mechanic?

ZwolleY

Any recomendations for a good SU mechanic in the Portland, Oregon (or out toward Hood River) area? A shade tree mechanic would be o.k. if they Knew their stuff and were comfortable in long pants. My carbs seem to be frequently in need of adjustment.

Any recomendations for a good SU mechanic in the Portland, Oregon (or out toward Hood River) area? A shade tree mechanic would be o.k. if they Knew their stuff and were comfortable in long pants. My carbs seem to be frequently in need of adjustment.

What if they don't wear pants at all?

M.B. ANDERSON CO

1814 N.E. 99th St.

Vancouver, WA 98665

360-573-7314

He has been working Datsun /Nissan for over 25 years and with his Dad before that.

I'll tell you up front that he works by appointment and he's not necessarily the cheapest, but he'll guarantee his work and I know from personal experience that your baby will be PURRRRRRRINGGG. If you ask any of the CarQuest, Shucks, Baxter's, NAPA guys in the Vancouver area, they'll all refer you to M.B. Anderson for your 240.

Royce is right goto ZTherapy. Get their video Just SU's, in two hours you will know everything there is to know about SU carbs. For 15 bucks you can't beat that kind of knowledge, it will save you time and money in the long run.