IGNORED

Interesting Videos (youtube.com)

DeesZ

I read a recent post form xxjoeyxxeb that has a link to a video he made asking us to listen to his z-car engine. I clicked on it to check it out (I agree, a valve adjustment sounds like it is in order).

The reason for this post is that I suggest you go to the website, do a search for "240Z", and check out some of the videos that are there! There are a lot of 'tire toasters' with their V-8 conversions, but beyond that, some VERY interesting material.... even some with a historical twist to them. Here's a link to one of the several videos that I really enjoyed -

"Then And Now-Z Generations Battle" It will get you to the site where you can do a search after you watch the 'battle' (interesting results!)

This is one of those sites where just about anybody posts videos about just about anything - be prepared to spend a bit of time there.... enjoy it.

I tried that search, and I found a video where they compared the speeds of the different generations of Zs, from 240Z to 350Z, and they assumed the 350Z would walk away from the others.....

The 260Z beat the 350Z, and all the others. but the 300ZX turbo.:laugh:

Yo Ron,

Very cool, maybe next year I'll have to give your group a try. If you have any more video cuts send them our way, we have FIOS (fiber optic internet) so down load is a blink! Do you have the finish of the race I was reading about on WCZR? oh hey, OTR will have their first 2 day weekend event instead of on a Wed. Sept. 9th & 10th, which will include a race on both days too. We'll be there.

Z-ya.

Craig