IGNORED

Ricez

Alfadog

While I agree with CARGUYINOK about the flame paint job, I can admire the workmanship. I think we all see cars that have been modified to fit someone elses idea of beauty and wonder what kind of beer they drink, or if they have been smoking those funny cigarettes again. However, when the mods have obviously been done with a lot of time and effort (and money) and when the craftsmanship shows through like it does on this one, it somehow feels okay. And, even if we don't agree with the look, at least we know another Z was saved from the boneyard.

Based on that one pic I'd say I like it - even the flames (I'm a big fan of flaming). Other than the headlights, it looks like everything else was done tastefully - nice air dam, nice spoiler, and I like the white parking lots. Any more pics?

LOL i was thinking the same thing hm. I agree with jc we build our cars to reflect our own ideas and passion for cars. I don't like seeing the beloved 240(er early Z) riced out anymore than rest of us, but like jc said atleast it's on the road, and that said it really doesn't look that bad (save for those damn head lights).

I am definately biased towards "original" looks. I wanted a Z since I was about 14. I had to settle for a aquamarine green '76 B-210 Hatchback with the A14 engine w/4spd as my first car. I waited for years till I could afford a Z that was original as possible. Here it is... no air dams, spoilers, tint, wheels. No nuthin. Still has the single speaker in the rear with the 5 button AM/FM radio with power antenna. Damn I love this car. Riced out is just sacreligious IMHO. But to each his own. Anything is better than sending a Z to the crusher.

post-1716-14150792023968_thumb.jpg