IGNORED

Back issues of ZCar Magazines available

ZwolleY

Got some back issues of ZCar Magazine and ZCar and Classic Datsun magazines available. I did some searching for a value for them but did not find anything. If you want ALL of them, pay for postage and I will mail them. Issues: ZCar Mag Fall 1996, Spring 1997, Summer 1997, Nov/Dec 1997; ZCar and Classic Datsun Jan/Feb 1998, Mar/Apr 1998, Sept/Oct 1998, Summer 1999 and Winter 1999. Send a PM but I do not check it much, but will do so more ofter now. Be patient if you do not hear from me right away. First come first served. I am near Portland Oregon.

There are some that want to get issues that they don't have. I bought a couple off of ebay for about $7-$10. One of them was the premere issue for zcar. I have all the issues of zcar and sportz. I like to browse thru them about once a year.

Every now and then they pop up on ebay.