Back issues of ZCar Magazines available - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Back issues of ZCar Magazines available

Featured Replies

Got some back issues of ZCar Magazine and ZCar and Classic Datsun magazines available. I did some searching for a value for them but did not find anything. If you want ALL of them, pay for postage and I will mail them. Issues: ZCar Mag Fall 1996, Spring 1997, Summer 1997, Nov/Dec 1997; ZCar and Classic Datsun Jan/Feb 1998, Mar/Apr 1998, Sept/Oct 1998, Summer 1999 and Winter 1999. Send a PM but I do not check it much, but will do so more ofter now. Be patient if you do not hear from me right away. First come first served. I am near Portland Oregon.

Paul;

I also can't place a value on them, but if all you want is postage...DONE!

Let me know if that was your intent, or if there was some value you had in mind.

Thanks in advance

Enrique Scanlon

  • Author

Hi. PM me with your mailing address and I will send them. All I want is postage. Glad you can use them

There are some that want to get issues that they don't have. I bought a couple off of ebay for about $7-$10. One of them was the premere issue for zcar. I have all the issues of zcar and sportz. I like to browse thru them about once a year.

Every now and then they pop up on ebay.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.