IGNORED

Low VIN # on eBay

DeesZ

Ohh, the poor Princess! Little Miss Rustbucket!

As you know, I took 26th to a place and had her dipped in an electrolysis rust removal process. She came out with many more holes than I thought - holes where "surface rust" used to be. I was really taken aback at first, but I bought a couple of welding and sheet metal restoration tapes from Eastwood and gathered up my courage. I hired a welder and bought sheet metal. Working together, and months later, Her Majesty is all welded up and in pretty good shape. I learned a lot from the experience. I figure that now that I know what I'm doing, Princess 27th should not be all that bad. Just more months of welding and grinding. If I was paying myself for all the hard work, this would cost me a small fortune. However, my suggestion is hire experts to do the stuff that requires skill and do all the grunt work yourself.

Having said that, please enjoy some more pictures of this diamond in the rough. :rolleyes:

post-4148-14150797854204_thumb.jpg

post-4148-14150797854394_thumb.jpg

post-4148-14150797854674_thumb.jpg

WHEWWWW! I just saw that this morn and put a bid on it but immediately outbid, you would think that haveing NO TITLE would be something significant that you would want to mention huh!!!

yea but SC is D*CKED up when it comes to buying cars outa state and worse when there is no title. Hell I dont even need it, got a 77 and sons 73, but I figured at that price what the hell, but dont think I want to go thru the agrevation if there is no title with it!!