IGNORED

For Sale 2 '72 240 + many parts

doctorjim

I have 2 '72 240Z cars that I have had for many years. Haven't driven them in some time. One is low milage, 117,000 or so, sets in garage. Has a bad piston. Smokes. Knew it had a bad head gasket and did the head but that wasn't enough. Other car is badly beat but has Webers and the engine should be saved as it did scream. I used to buy wrecked 240's and take them completely apart and put the parts in the attic and garage. I have several motors and a pile of parts. Too many cars, too much junk. Haven't had time to work on them and now that everything has to have insurance to get inspected or plates I can't keep it up. I am in Houston.

If any interest contact me at doctorjim@pdq.net

• 4 weeks later...

Do you have any complete wiring harnessess for a 70 - 73 240Z. If not, do you have any good sections of harness - particularily engine or headlamp sections. smile.gif TIA

------------------

~^A^~

I do have every wire that was in a '73 240 2+2. You can see some of the stuff I have athttp://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=610963&a=4463991

I don't have pictures of all the stuff but there is a picture of a sack or wiring. Trick is I have more than one car parted out and you might need to be able to ID some part of it.

My phone number is 713-975-7748 is you want to call me.

Thanks,

Jim Herrington

• 3 weeks later...

If you are still interested in wiring please let me know. I have pulled the wiring sets out and can get you what you want if it is clear what that is.

My e-mail is doctorjim@pdq.net

Originally posted by x-ena:

Do you have any complete wiring harnessess for a 70 - 73 240Z. If not, do you have any good sections of harness - particularily engine or headlamp sections. smile.gif TIA

Do you have any '72 Su (PLEASE not '73 or '74) carbs for sale? Intake manifold from a '72?

------------------

"Go into emptiness, strike voids, bypass his defences; hit him where he does not expect you" -Lao Tzu

let me know what condition the webers are in and if they are triples or doubles, 40s or 45s. also do you have the manifolds, solid linkages, soft moounts and horns ... if you want you can e-mail me at kushswick@aol.com.

thanks

• 1 month later...