IGNORED

240k coupe on ebay

No Idea

• 2 weeks later...

I just found another coupe on sale in the OZDAT classifieds:

Datsun 240K Coupe 1973 model (Round rear tail light model),Auto, Air, White in colour, Body fair with minor rust around the body. Motor was recond about 2 years ago, seats and roof lining are in as new cond, rest of the interior is in above average cond, Interior is all black. The car has 4 near new tyres on standard rims. Car is unreg and has no rwc.

Car Identification: KHGC110-002252

Price: $590.00 Neg Location: Gold Coast QLD

Phone: 0421894172 (hours: Anytime)

Correct. I spoke to him again yesterday, and he's going to GTR it.

Lachlan - still looking good to pick up the parts car this weekend - most likely Sunday[1]. Sasha (the guy who "was" selling the 240K) would like to come over and meet you, and admire your 240K. Would that be OK?

[1] The trailer saga continues. I got the roadworthy on Friday, but now have found more brake problems, being fixed as I type. I'm rapidly running out of things to replace, so it can't take too much more to get it regoed, which I've got planned for tomorrow.

• 1 month later...