Nostalgic Hero 115 - Page 3 - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nostalgic Hero 115

Featured Replies

  • Author

jmark & pimp1911: The books are on order, Will let you know when they come in.

Jim, I got yours, sent you a PM.

jmark & pimp1911: The books are on order, Will let you know when they come in.

Jim, I got yours, sent you a PM.

Thanks again Miles for doing this!
jmark & pimp1911: The books are on order, Will let you know when they come in.

Jim, I got yours, sent you a PM.

Good deal. Let me know.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Geibun Mooks 471 S20 Fairlady Special - 2 Copies (jmark & Pimp1911); NOS 114 - 1 copy (jmark).

Books are in. Sent you a PM.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • 1 month later...

I picked up one of those Tomica Z patrol cars a couple of years ago. I'll have to find it and brush the dust off.

Geibun Mooks 471 S30 Fairlady Special stil available for 2,000 yen. Anyone interested? I'll try to order for anyone who wants. I'll leave it open until Wed 3 May. First come, first served. I don't know how many they have available. Post here or PM me. Thanks Eric!

Add me to the list-just read the thread after the PM I sent you earlier today, suggestions for my application will be appreciated. Thanks again,

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.