Sign in to follow this  
tonyasap

Datsun 240k Gl 1977 Needing Advice Or Feedback?

Which dealer had it? Are they still open? Maybe they still have records? Maybe some old timer there remembers and can tell us yes, the car was there?

I believe (oh Lordy not again!) Art has already named the dealer and has stated that they are no longer open. He does not have records of it and if I understood his posts correctly, he is one of the "old timers" who was there at the time!

And I'm saying nothing more!

:nervous: :) :classic: :P:D :laugh: LOLROFL

...congratulations to all:eek: I believe this is our first 100 replies thread in the 240K corner:knockedou

I really hope Tony keeps his K and tidies it up!

Cheers,

Jim.

Who's Tony?

Tony started this thread asking for advice about his 240K. It's been hijacked three or four times to the point where we're discussing the possibility of a KPGC10 being sold in Australia.

I believe (oh Lordy not again!) Art has already named the dealer and has stated that they are no longer open. He does not have records of it and if I understood his posts correctly, he is one of the "old timers" who was there at the time!

And I'm saying nothing more!

Yes, re-read and he did say that the dealership closed. Retract my post #99

Tony started this thread asking for advice about his 240K. It's been hijacked three or four times to the point where we're discussing the possibility of a KPGC10 being sold in Australia.

I believe 440K was being sarcastic :)

Yes, it was my attempt at adding some humour to this thread. :dead: I think it's funny how far OT this thread has gone. Good to see ROFL

Maybe it's a good place to start talking about the progress (or lack thereof) on my 240K project:cheeky:

Hey Guys, I'm still hanging around. I'm definitely keeping the 240K, it will be restored to stock. (One day)

It's been some good reading.......keep it up.

Hahaha I love the sig, Tony. You certainly made a grand entrance here:D

Is that you in the Avatar? There are a few rally 240K's around.

Hahaha I love the sig, Tony. You certainly made a grand entrance here:D

Is that you in the Avatar? There are a few rally 240K's around.

No it's not me, found that somewhere. My old girl is not presentable for pics at the moment. It's amazing what gathers on and around a car that has been in a garage for so many years!!

Hi .. im fayez from kuwait i, wont to by your car if you dont mained send me your answer and the price. thank you.

Hi There,

I've been asked alot lately if I'm selling the car. I really don't know what it is worth the way it is. Also I've had it for so long it would be hard to let her go without seeing her in all her glory like once before.

Sorry but in two minds, don't know which way to go!!??

:cry: :cry: Hi Every one I've been away & over committed elsewhere,

THE NEWS is SHE (the '77 240K 4 door) HAS TO GO NOW Please check the classifieds for a description. No photo yet, but it will give an idea.:cry: :cry:

:disappoin The Datsun 240k has been gone a while now. It was a hard decision especially after more than twenty years!!

Thanks to all who made this thread so interesting.:disappoin