IGNORED

$6500 Z/ East Coast Z car center

KenshinX

Is this car really worth $6500 bucks in my opinion no, but what price range do you guys think its worth i just want to get an idea for my price range for a project car which is 200-1800 on a Z. So far the cars that I have found are either in terrible condition or already restored and mostly 80-newer Z which I definitly dont want. ( no offence to 80s lovers)

I plan on stopping by east Coast Z to take a lok around does anyone know if this plce just sales parts or has some restorable project cars not requiring too much body work?

just got word that my mom does not want me to buy a car outta state she thinks ill get ripped(and maybe). This is were I wish I still talked to my real dad he was a auto parts man with his own business and probably could get me a Z with little effort.

No luck with the newspaper or ebay yet either, but looking.

http://www.zcar.com/classifieds/index.php?method=showdetails&list=advertisement&rollid=31371&fromfromlist=classifiedscategory&fromfrommethod=showhtmllist&fromfromid=29&

On the classified section here there is a 77 green 280z for 5k. It came from a club member (Triangle Z Club) before it was sold to the guy who is now relisting it. It's a solid car (with some goodies added), and is a good deal for the money (provided it looks the same as when I saw it last).

http://www.classiczcars.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1046&sort=1&cat=1&page=1

The 280Z in question on your post looks like it may have a sunroof on it, which is definitely aftermarket and may be prone to leaks. Caveat emptor.

You can check out the original ad on our club website:

http://www.trianglezclub.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=520

Good luck,

Steve

PS--grew up in Richmond, went to MCV for my MD degree. Sure miss the place.....

Thats a nice Z those rims are fire but it looks like he already added a roll cage and a front spolier which is not one i would like are they easy to remove did do any engine speed boost? Good price tho

Caleb, been to East Coast Z and it is mainly a parts yard. I met Barry and he is a nice enough guy but I think you can do better. He had some good complete cars there but I was looking at early 240's and didn't pay attention to that car. Sorry. He is very knowledgable about Z's and does have parts scattered about but he and I tried to strike a deal that he later went back on to some degree(long story). Not entirely his fault, could have done better by me. Enough said. Look into the one Steve has mentioned, could be much better for you and not that far. If you need parts after that call East Coast

Well actaully what i really want is a 240z preferably a 1972 my fav ill look around it seems that the one steve showed is already modded and not to my liking.The rims are really nice though anyone know the name of them