IGNORED

Classic Zcar Question

kingdavid280

I was planning on making some clingy sticker & magnets for myself, probably using some graphics from this website. Maybe we can get ahold of the graphics used on the t-shirts? Would make excellent magnets.

If it's ok with them (person who made the graphic). I only wantor use it ( a few) for myself. If somebody else want some, they can ask and do it themself.

Whoa, guys!

What no one has mentioned is that those graphics are not in the public domain, but are the site owner's property. In other words, they are copyrighted. Before you go out reproducing them, you should get Mike's permission.

No. that was the original statement. I reserve the right to correct typos at any time. It looks like you didn't read it with the typos either.

I have never seen any copyright statement around here. Maybe the Boss man would sprinkle a few around.