Rare Parts on Ebay - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rare Parts on Ebay

Featured Replies

Seller has three items that are difficult to find. This, Item number: 8041914254 is a throttle control knob.( He's calling it a choke cable knob)

He also has the rounded choke knob and a longtail fuse box (looks good) on his other auctions.

Happy bidding.

post-10534-14150796855352_thumb.jpg

post-10534-14150796855474_thumb.jpg

post-10534-14150796855525_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Here's another nice item. Blue Series1 seats in Fla. Item number: 4616900634

Not exactly the color you need 26thZ, but might be close to you.

post-10534-14150796861334_thumb.jpg

post-10534-14150796861484_thumb.jpg

post-10534-14150796861549_thumb.jpg

Thanks, moonpup! Don't need any of it, but I got an e-mail from a friend looking for the hand throttle knob last week.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
The hand throttle is already up to $23.50 with nealry 5 days left at the time of this posting....must be a tough item to find.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2F%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D8041914254%2B%26fvi%3D1&item=8041914254

I wish I would have known that. I sold mine for $9.00 2 months ago!!

:cry:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.