IGNORED

Ebay item 4612760871 - What were you thinking ?

Unkle

He Said,

"I am asking a small portion of what I have into it not counting my time. I have gotten into ministry and this car is in the way. "

To me it looks like he didn't put enough money into it the right way. Did you see the flames?? they are squared off in some places. :sick:

I know why he is getting rid of it though.. He found out that GOD owns a Z car and with him being a new minister and all he new he better not let the big man find out what terribale things he did to this Z car.LOL

He may have found religion, but I am afraid he lost his mind...3K for a non running parts car with a misinstalled body kit, another 200 pounds of cured resin, and advertised vin problems-I would get right with GOD in a hurry too-if I weren't already.

I am really suprised ebay hasn't stopped the auction for the lack of legality inherent in the sale(offering a set of vin plates and a title that does not go with the car...)

WIll

It's an abomination. At least it doesn't have a huge wing...Wait, I see a whale tail....

I'd love to see a "Mull-style" buildup of that car, with extra emphasis put on the teardown.

IMO, All Z cars have potential, that one just needs some extra love.