IGNORED

Headlight Upgrade Harness's For Sale (again!)

Zs-ondabrain

David,

If you're talking to me...if not, here goes anyways....;-)

Having got laid-off a month ago, and fighting my previous company and Oregon Unemployment insurance over $$$ has pretty much tapped me out...plus I'm spending approx $1,000 today or Monday on various parts at VB and MSA.

My car doesn't stack up to just about anybody's car that looks nice on this site...due to not having a garage, I've kept the outside looking like crap on purpose. I plan on putting new oem fenders, door skins, doglegs, rockers, lower half of quarter panels...just about everything after I take a few welding classes at PCC.

I'm NOT whining about my car, but a year from this summer coming up, I'll have a garage (Hopefully) and I can trick my car out...and it will be a good representation of what I think of Zs...right now, I just don't want it getting stolen, and I also use it as a daily driver while my van sits with a dead starter...(uh....i sure have been lazy picking up that new starter...I think I've put at least 6,000 miles on my Z since I put your headlight harness in...man, I've got to tell you, that is one of the best things I've ever done to my car....THANK YOU ...you can't know how much this upgrade has improved my happiness about my beloved Z...

CA (Los Angeles) is just too far to go on my budget coming up in April....I do have a hidden card in my deck for next summer however.....my lady wants to take her 2 kids (and one of mine) down to Disneyland next summer (not this one) so it looks like I could push them to go to the 2007 msa event and push up the disneyland trip earlier than summer....sounds like fun....

I'd take my conversion van, with a dolly behind it, towing my z...I'd just drive the Z, but the whole family will go...

But my lady would cut me off (you know what I mean) if I took off for MSA with my money issues right now AND her not having that time to take off right now (like taking the Thurs/Fri off from work)....to me it wouldn't make sense unless you took most of the week off, and visited Disneyland, Knots Berry Farm, and that new Disney attraction, what's it called? California Adventure? and Magic Mountain just north of course--love that place, and my Taz tank top is worn out, so I got to go back soon!!!!

Anyways, that's my sad excuse for not going this year, but I can promise you that I will attend in 2007....it would be my first year and I'm telling you, I'm already excited.

David--be sure to take a LOT of pictures (anyone else too!) Mike will more than likely as usual in the past make a place to post all pictures from everybody.

Dave-

Received the harness on Saturday. Felt like a kid at Christmas.LOL

Outstanding workmanship.

Now all I need is the time to install it, as job #3 started this weekend.:rolleyes:

Haven't had time to source the other plug yet, but working on that too.

Thanks again for providing an excellent product.

Allen

Dave-

Received the harness on Saturday. Felt like a kid at Christmas.LOL

Outstanding workmanship.

Now all I need is the time to install it, as job #3 started this weekend.:rolleyes:

Haven't had time to source the other plug yet, but working on that too.

Thanks again for providing an excellent product.

Allen

Just keep an eye out for it and thank you!

P.S. HO-HO-HO Merwy cwismas! LOL

Dave.

Dave,

I put a money order in the mail on Friday. I cannot wait to see your craftsmanship. If it is anything as close to what everyone else says, I will be in Heaven. BTW I bought a new pair of headlight assemblies...anybody want some OEM KOITO headlamps...I am gonna replace them with Cibie lamps.

Just to add to the long list of satisfied customers....

Received the harnesses (HLH with fog, PLH) couple days ago. Excellent service and turnaround time! They appear well-constructed and made of solid materials. Instructions provided are in plain language, easy to follow, and should be simple to install. Very pleased with the product!

Can't say how well they work, simply because my car is deconstructed for paint and bodywork. I'll update that aspect when appropriate.

Thanks again, Dave. You've got a great product.

Steve

hi. i just bought a z and the wiring is a total mess...speaker wire was used to "attempt" to power a headlight and the fusebox is a whole other story. the connector on one side was broken out and then directly wedged into the other connector, apparently this guy didnt couldnt afford fuses. what would i have to do in order to use your harness? what is included with it? i may have to replace the entirety or the electrical system in my car. good thing i dont have to mess with FI/Electrical ignition!

Before you can really take advantage of Dave's harnesses, you will need to correct the issues with your car's existing wiring. You didn't mention what year your car is, but I suspect the simplest solution will be to find replacement harness sections to replace the damaged sections. I recently had to do that to my 240Z. Here is the thread:

http://classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19793

Dave, the MO is in the mail for one headlight and one parking light harness. I can't wait to see the quality of your work. It will probably be a while before I do the actual install as I have a lot of other things to complete first, but I wanted to purhcase a set while I had the money and before you changed your mind about making the headlight harness.