Z parts!!! omg!!!! - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z parts!!! omg!!!!

Featured Replies

Zman,

Do you have any interior plastic left from the 72 240??

Thanks,

Thomas

If you have most of the car left could you email me the list (hope it is not to much of a problem) and I might have a use for something.

Zman, at some point I will be in the market for a set of slotted mags.

... Also, if you've got a straight, rust-free hood I may also inquire about that (there's one at a junkyard sort of near here I'm going to try to snag soon otherwise).

What about the driver's side front fender?

PM sent. I'll wait to hear from you.

Thanks, Gary S.

I'm looking for a replacement for the intake manifold thermostat that screws into the back of the rear carb manifold (NOT the main engine thermostat). It must be functioning, of course. If it works properly, it will be open to the flow of coolant until the temp reaches around 150 degrees F., then it's supposed to close and shut off the coolant flow into the intake manifolds.

I may also need a replacement heater box assembly that isn't all warped and rusted like the one on my '72 Z. This is the metal box into which the heater core goes, and it has all the flaps that should open and close freely.

If you have either of these parts, please let me know. e-mail at vtdds71@adelphia.net. Thanks

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.