IGNORED

1971 240Z 4-Sale

lh240Z71

Yes - I need to get a digital camara. The car has no rust on the body. It was professionaly painted 2 years ago. The car does run. But has been sitting in the garage for 1 year. The undercarriage is rusting and the stiring arms need to be replaced. I don't have the money to put into it and just want it to go to a good home. Maybe I should hire a mechanic to do a good check-up so I know what exactly needs to be replaced. Maybe I should sell by parts.I don't have a clue. I know most people that are interested in 240Z's are not from this part of the country.(wisconsin)

Yes - I need to get a digital camara. The car has no rust on the body. It was professionaly painted 2 years ago. The car does run. But has been sitting in the garage for 1 year. The undercarriage is rusting and the stiring arms need to be replaced. I don't have the money to put into it and just want it to go to a good home. Maybe I should hire a mechanic to do a good check-up so I know what exactly needs to be replaced. Maybe I should sell by parts.I don't have a clue. I know most people that are interested in 240Z's are not from this part of the country.(wisconsin)

Not to rain on your parade but, with the amount of rust you have mentioned it is more than likely going to have lots of rust in places you can't see! These old Z cars are sooooo pron to rust, especially from your neck of the woods. However, this is certainly a premir place to acquire information on your Z. Good luck!

Since you have no digital camera available, perhaps you could be a little more descriptive with regards to rust, interior, drivetrain etc.

Example..."The undercarriage is rusting". That's a good start, but are we talking huge gaping holes or a little surface stuff that could easily be knocked off?

Having no camera sucks, but you gotta give us a little help here.