This one's for me mate, Chris. - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

This one's for me mate, Chris.

Featured Replies

Vacation advice.

Chris said to his mate, "You know, I reckon I'm about ready for a vacation, only this year I'm gonna do it a little different. The last few years, I took your advice as to where I should go. Two years ago you said I should go to Hawaii. I went to Hawaii and the missus got pregnant. Then, last year, you told me to go to the Bahamas. I went to the Bahamas and the missus got pregnant again".

Chris's mate says, "So, what are you gonna do this year that's different?".

Chris answered, "This year, I'm takin' her with me".

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

What Rick? Im not mentioned in their?

Shoot and i was starting to think you had a thing for me lmao

Chris answered, "This year, I'm takin' her with me".

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

HAHAHAHAHAHA..............That's great. Rick, how'd you know!! :D

Chris

ROFL It appears the mate had been doing a little mating...

Rick, is this a story from your younger days...:finger:

Will

  • Author

Well now Will,

To tell the truth, the oportunity did raise it's ugly head once or twice but I always vowed never to cuckold a mate.

More than once !!.

:devious: :devious:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

No plonk in your schooner you bloody bastard!

Will

  • Author

No Will,

Not since I stopped associating with Al K. Hol mate.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.