IGNORED

240K Coupe Spare Parts

240K&Beyond

Okay Guys,

I am going to collect the Car and spare parts this weekend. Thanks for all your PM.s about what you want. There is a summary below. Although I am planning to keep some simialr bits (like cromes) I will do my best to everything on your lists. I shall be grabing as much as I can take home including other things like complete doors, indicator and other light assemblies, misc electrical componets, window glass, bumpers, front seats, inner panels, make that the whole interior, etc

If there is anythin else, you better be quick, as I am leaving erly Saturday morning. . .

The List:

Alphadog:

Drivers Side Door Glass/Window

Front Door Opener Black Finger Guads Panels

RHS black plastic front interior pillar

Gearbox shifter inner & outer rubber boot

Khughes:

Fuel Tank

Lower Dash componets, if has round air vents.

Centre Console

Dash Console

C110:

RHR Light Crome Elbow

RHF 1/4 Panel

LHF 1/4 Panel - if possible

CAM:

Front Window Crome Stripping

Rear Window Crome Stripping

Brake booster

Bonnet Cable

Wheel Nuts

Mr Camouflage:

The White Car in Total - Still waiting on the Pics

This might be an issue if we need all these parts ;-)

Non-Member(s):

Window Winders

Front Struts

Diff & 1/2 Shafts

kyteler:

Drivers side Rear 1/4 - if possible

Other Than that, it's going to be a quite day !

Mr Camouflage:

The White Car in Total - Still waiting on the Pics

This might be an issue if we need all these parts ;-)

Not a problem. I'll have your yellow one ;)

Seriously If you need the car for parts, then part it out.

I'd rather find a straight one. Trucking a damaged car across the country would probably be a waste of money that could otherwise be spent getting my z back on the road. But would like to see how bad the damage is before I make up my mind.

Theres another 240K on ebay. This one with a "factory sun roof". (I've given up correcting people on ebay, after the original rare 240Z mags guys comments about time wasting know it alls. Aparently a nsw or victorian datsun club told him they were 240z mags. If you missed the auction, they were 280zx mags.)

Anybody see the gold 240K on carsales.com.au ? looks like it had some sort of body kit / skirts with it.

link

I still kick myself for not leaving a note on one I saw broken down on the side of the road a few years ago.

Hi Bruce!

Quite a list. Can I make a couple of modifications?

1. Outer gear boot & frame only if it is an early car (rectangle air vents easiest way to tell)

2. LHS door glass too if it's in very good condition

Craig, the gold one looks nice! But I would always be wary about buying someone else's project. Imagine the stuff that could be missing/unorganised... ugh

Well Guys,

I finally got up to Bendigo to pick up the car & parts late on Saturday afternoon and found that the one car I wanted to take home (the Green one) was not complete.

I was told it did not have a Engine of Gear Box, which was fine as I plan to put a R30 2.4E in it anyway, but there was no Diff ! The Body is a straight as my Blue one, So I still managed to get it on the Tandium Trailer and got it home by 2:00am this morning.

The other two cars became the Parts Cars. The White one was exceptitional, which was a pitty as it had hit a tree head on. The Blue one was a rust bucket.

I got alot of parts, cromes, interior bits, 4 consoles, 2 sets of rear side windows, a non-matching set of doors, 1 bonnet, couple of seats. Unfortunately the dashes were not complete, so we suffered there. That and I ran out of time and light to get a Diff for the Green one.

I'm off now to unload the Cage Trailer full of bits down at my Factory. I'll sort out what I have got, sort out what I need, and then work throught the list to see what I can give you all.

PS: Kent - I got your fuel tank and it's a good one.

PPS: Michael - Sorry mate, not enough time to get a 1/4 panel.

Wow, I had a stanley knife that looked just like that in the boot of my parts car! LOL And wow, they were ALL 1973 cars. Very interesting.

Loving the camber on the rear of the green thing! haha. You're crazy - you do know that don't you????