240Z wiring diagram you can read - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z wiring diagram you can read

Featured Replies

I found a 240Z wiring diagram that is clear enough to blow up and stlll be clear enough to read.This for the early 240.

I found a 240Z wiring diagram that is clear enough to blow up and stlll be clear enough to read.This for the early 240.

Zip file is empty.

  • Author
I found a 240Z wiring diagram that is clear enough to blow up and stlll be clear enough to read.This for the early 240.

I am having trouble posting the diagram.If anybody wants it I can PM it to you.Sorry for the inconvience.

Hey onuthin. can you pm me the diagram? ummmkay? hahaha! thanks!

I would really appreciate one too !!!!!! Please ! Please ! Please !

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
I am having trouble posting the diagram.If anybody wants it I can PM it to you.Sorry for the inconvience.

I really don"t mind sending this diagram But the only way is to e-mail because the file is to big for the clubs system.If anyone knows a better way let me know.Otherwise just give me your e-mail and I will be glad to send you a copy.

Hopefully this will work. This .zip has .tif and .gif versions of the diagram. The original is a high-res .tif image. Looks pretty good overall.

Wiring_Diagram_240Z.zip

Thanks mdbrandy! if I have this printed how big will this come out?

  • Author
You can also post this stuff in your gallery and then provide a link to it from the forum. :)

Thanks Mike I knew there had to be an easier way to get this on the site.I put mine on a CD and had a office supply make copies for a dollar each.That way I can use a high lite pen and use it outside.I just hope this diagram helps somebody else as much es it did me.

Hello, I was hoping that you could, pretty please, pm the diagram to me?

I have a short somewhere, and I do not know where to begin to look?

It will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You, Misty Lee

Hello, I was hoping that you could, pretty please, pm the diagram to me?

You can't attach files to a PM. Can't you download the zip file from the post above?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.